4 Fredrick Ct, Menlo Park, CA 940253 beds, 2 baths, 1,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $1,995,000
- Price/sqft: $1,121
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 165
- Parcel #: 062150100
- Zillow Home ID: 15582675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Fredrick Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% less than in Menlo Park, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 964 Ringwood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.4M321,620
- 3 Fredrick Ct Menlo Park, CA$3.7M432,810
- 990 Ringwood Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.25M442,951
- 1 Fredrick Ct Menlo Park, CA$3.41M443,160
- 2 Fredrick Ct Menlo Park, CA$3.13M45.53,750
- 414 Bay Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.87M42.52,340
- 97 Fredrick Ave Atherton, CA$2.97M433,350
- 422 Bay Rd Menlo Park, CA$2.12M42.53,070
- 999 Ringwood Ave Atherton, CA$2.89M332,220
- 98 Fredrick Ave Atherton, CA$3.42M332,610
- 935 Menlo Oaks Dr Menlo Park, CA$4.75M54.54,890
- 937 Menlo Oaks Dr Menlo Park, CA$6.68M53.54,070
- 894 Ringwood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.83M321,530
- 1010 Ringwood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.22M31.51,480
- 426 Bay Rd Menlo Park, CA$3.34M54.53,830
- 407 Bay Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.45M432,485
- 890 Ringwood Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.17M322,110
- 411 Bay Rd Menlo Park, CA$946K221,050
- 415 Bay Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.01M321,200
- 1001 Sonoma Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.14M211,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292