This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,662 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2108487755
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $497-950K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06801 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Town of Bethel as a whole. Among 06801 homes, this home is valued 202.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% higher than in Town of Bethel, and 33.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Bethel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06801 home values.
|14 Country Way Bethel, CT||$536K||3||2.5||3,844|
|16 Country Way Bethel, CT||$489K||3||3||2,740|
|12 Country Way Bethel, CT||$447K||4||2.5||2,592|
|17 Country Way Bethel, CT||$477K||4||2.5||3,139|
|21 Country Way Bethel, CT||$517K||4||2.5||3,433|
|18 Country Way Bethel, CT||$492K||4||2.5||2,980|
|19 Country Way Bethel, CT||$473K||4||3||2,928|
|15 Country Way Bethel, CT||$452K||4||2.5||2,838|
|10 Country Way Bethel, CT||$463K||4||3||3,286|
|20 Country Way Bethel, CT||$546K||4||2.5||3,630|
|25 Country Way Bethel, CT||$500K||4||2.5||3,182|
|21 Starr Ln Bethel, CT||$466K||5||2.5||3,248|
|13 Country Way Bethel, CT||$448K||4||3.5||2,878|
|8 Country Way Bethel, CT||$434K||4||2.5||2,492|
|22 Country Way Bethel, CT||$551K||4||2.5||3,700|
|6 Gabriella Ct Bethel, CT||$893K||5||8||4,736|
|24 Country Way Bethel, CT||$543K||4||2.5||3,444|
|11 Country Way Bethel, CT||$466K||4||2.5||2,612|
|6 Country Way Bethel, CT||$385K||4||2.5||2,292|
|26 Country Way Bethel, CT||$489K||4||2.5||3,232|
Nearby Schools in Town of Bethel
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!