- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4 Godwin Ter, Monsey, NY 109524 beds, 3 baths, 4,017 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $350,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 710 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,017 sqft
- Parcel #: 39261506201900010120030000
- Zillow Home ID: 102094465
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Godwin Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chestnut Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% greater than in New York Metro, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chestnut Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chestnut Ridge home values.
- 3 Godwin Ter Monsey, NY$794K533,100
- 2 Godwin Ter Monsey, NY$648K433,304
- 1 Godwin Ter Monsey, NY$831K554,056
- 8 Godwin Ter Monsey, NY--43.53,200
- 3 Unicorn St Monsey, NY$393K42.51,736
- 315 Ackertown Rd Monsey, NY$993K543,802
- 7 Godwin Ter Monsey, NY$728K533,653
- 265 Ackertown Rd Monsey, NY$445K42.51,376
- 38 Pinebrook Rd Monsey, NY--------
- 36 Pinebrook Rd Monsey, NY$381K211,470
- 6 Unicorn St Monsey, NY$545K42.52,500
- 263 Ackertown Rd Monsey, NY$481K421,872
- 317 Ackertown Rd Monsey, NY$445K222,032
- 261 Ackertown Rd Monsey, NY$464K331,440
- 4 Unicorn St Monsey, NY$484K42.51,815
- 325 Ackertown Rd Monsey, NY$316K611,494
- 290 Ackertown Rd Monsey, NY$618K543,359
- Pinebrook Rd Monsey, NY--32.51,295
- 7 Cannan Rd Monsey, NY$365K42.51,295
- 9 Cannan Rd Monsey, NY$346K431,942
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!