- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2012 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:09 B:038 L:00004
- Zillow Home ID: 56734535
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01605 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Worcester as a whole. Among 01605 homes, this home is valued 0.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 49.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.5% higher than in Worcester, and 13.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Worcester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01605 home values.
|11 Buckingham Rd Worcester, MA||$206K||3||1.5||1,830|
|15 Buckingham Rd Worcester, MA||$199K||3||1.5||1,726|
|5 Buckingham Rd Worcester, MA||$219K||4||2||2,042|
|19 Buckingham Rd Worcester, MA||$191K||3||1.5||1,424|
|345 Lincoln St Worcester, MA||$152K||2||1.5||1,200|
|12 Buckingham Rd Worcester, MA||$177K||2||1||1,328|
|347 Lincoln St Worcester, MA||$183K||3||1.5||1,346|
|319 Lincoln St APT 4 Worcester, MA||$91K||2||1||871|
|319 Lincoln St APT 1 Worcester, MA||$99K||3||1||1,000|
|319 Lincoln St APT 2 Worcester, MA||$91K||2||1||871|
|319 Lincoln St APT 3 Worcester, MA||$92K||3||1||880|
|14 Buckingham Rd Worcester, MA||$183K||3||1||1,599|
|10 Buckingham Rd Worcester, MA||$184K||3||1||1,368|
|8 Buckingham Rd Worcester, MA||$219K||4||2||2,464|
|16 Buckingham Rd Worcester, MA||$194K||4||1.5||1,808|
|340 Lincoln St Worcester, MA||$220K||4||1.5||1,500|
|330 Lincoln St Worcester, MA||$191K||1||1||1,750|
|349 Lincoln St Worcester, MA||$188K||2||1.5||1,492|
|1 Buckingham Rd Worcester, MA||$216K||3||2||1,774|
|350 Lincoln St Worcester, MA||$197K||3||1.5||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Worcester
K-6 & ungraded0.9 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!