4 Granite Creek Dr, Granite Falls, NC 286303 beds, 2 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 181
- Lot width: 107
- Parcel #: 08115B 1 13
- Zillow Home ID: 70114765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Granite Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28630 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 82.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 550% greater than in Hickory Metro, and 326.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28630 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hickory Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28630 home values.
- 6 Granite Creek Dr Granite Falls, NC$136K321,352
- 56 W Highland Ave Granite Falls, NC$138K321,330
- 2 Granite Creek Dr Granite Falls, NC$131K321,342
- 8 Granite Creek Dr Granite Falls, NC$148K321,408
- 58 W Highland Ave Granite Falls, NC$142K421,552
- 9 Granite Creek Dr Granite Falls, NC$115K321,144
- 52 W Highland Ave Granite Falls, NC$80K22744
- 11 Granite Creek Dr Granite Falls, NC$133K321,267
- 10 Granite Creek Dr Granite Falls, NC$144K331,550
- 60 W Highland Ave Granite Falls, NC$112K321,212
- 13 Granite Creek Dr Granite Falls, NC$136K321,274
- Highland Ave W NC$56K------
- 12 Granite Creek Dr Granite Falls, NC$141K321,362
- 50 W Highland Ave Granite Falls, NC$66K211,483
- 17 Granite Creek Dr Granite Falls, NC$135K321,300
Nearby Schools in Granite Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.