This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1984
- Views: 1,390 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Cooling \ Central, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Floors \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floors \ Wood, Foundation \ Piling, FP Desc/Location \ Living Room, Garage/Parking \ 1 Car Garage, Ground Level \ Yes, Heat \ Forced Air, Heat \ Heat Pump, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level, Master Bedroom \ Ceiling Fan, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, Master Bedroom \ Walk-In Closets, Misc Exterior \ Deck, Misc Exterior \ Fence - Wooden Enclosed, Misc Exterior \ Gutters, Misc Exterior \ Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Misc Exterior \ Stoop, Misc Interior \ Ceiling - Smooth, Misc Interior \ Walk-In Closets, Misc Interior \ Window Treatments - All, New Owned \ Pre-Owned, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle, SF Attached Style \ Condominium, Stories \ 2 Stories, Sub-Type \ Single Family Attached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2106035964
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $335-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts 29401 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Charleston as a whole. Among 29401 homes, this home is valued 39.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% lower than in Charleston, and 11.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 29401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29401 home values.
Nearby Schools in Charleston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!