- Built in 1915
- Views: 2,672 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $474,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $274
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Partial basement
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED3_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ 2/3 Family, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,733 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: M:164.A B:0003 L:0004.B
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 64605540
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $371-646K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02476 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Arlington as a whole. Among 02476 homes, this home is valued 1.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02476, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% greater than in Arlington, and 82.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02476 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02476 home values.
|4 Harvard St UNIT A Arlington, MA||$428K||2||1||1,056|
|2A Harvard St Arlington, MA||$812K||5||3||3,176|
|68 Harvard St Arlington, MA||$1.02M||6||2.5||4,399|
|32 Appleton St Arlington, MA||$810K||5||3.5||3,050|
|12 Harvard St Arlington, MA||$759K||4||2||2,480|
|30 Harvard St UNIT 2 Arlington, MA||$435K||2||1||1,213|
|30 Harvard St UNIT 1 Arlington, MA||$374K||2||1||1,003|
|33 Appleton St # A Arlington, MA||$772K||7||4||2,894|
|33 Appleton St Arlington, MA||$758K||5||2||2,973|
|23 Harvard St Arlington, MA||$365K||2||1||857|
|23 Harvard St UNIT 23 Arlington, MA||$321K||2||1||857|
|25 Harvard St UNIT 25 Arlington, MA||$402K||2||1||1,033|
|34 Harvard St UNIT 1 Arlington, MA||$419K||3||1||1,108|
|34 Harvard St UNIT 2 Arlington, MA||$432K||3||1||1,158|
|29 Harvard St # 2 Arlington, MA||$658K||3||2.5||2,119|
|29 Harvard St UNIT 29 Arlington, MA||$655K||3||2.5||1,941|
|28 Appleton St Arlington, MA||$688K||4||2||2,100|
|49 Appleton St UNIT 11 Arlington, MA||$300K||1||1||881|
|11A Harvard St Arlington, MA||$829K||4||2||3,420|
|37-39 Appleton St Arlington, MA||$803K||6||3||3,188|
Nearby Schools in Arlington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!