4 Hazel StUNIT 3, Salem, MA 01970
Make Me Move®: $210,000
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,016 sq ft
- Lot:2,614 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:May 2010 for $169,900
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Forced air
- Days on Zillow18
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Additional FeaturesNew Roof August 2007!!! Brand new renovation 2005.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolSalem High School
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameSouth Salem- Near Salem State College
- Parcel #M:33 L:0119 S:803
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count5
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count3
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID68008881
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$185,901||$167K – $206K||+$1,248||$182||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,525/mo||$1.2K – $1.8K/mo||-$33||$1.50||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 01970 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is 24.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 19.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01970 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% greater than in Salem, and 50.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
Neighborhood for 4 Hazel Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Saltonstall School K-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- The Phoenix School PK-3, 5-8 0.4 mi
- Horace Mann Laboratory K-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Salem Academy Charter School 6-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Collins Middle 6-8 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- The Greenhouse School None 0.8 mi
- Nathaniel Bowditch K-8 & ungraded 1.1 mi