- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 1,481 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $430,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $346
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Multi-Level, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00021 B:00012 L:00020
- Zillow Home ID: 57491099
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02062 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Norwood as a whole. Among 02062 homes, this home is valued 3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Norwood, and 82.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02062 home values.
|8 Hemlock St Norwood, MA||$400K||3||1.5||1,319|
|12 Hemlock St Norwood, MA||$413K||3||2.5||1,272|
|7 Hemlock St Norwood, MA||$382K||3||2.5||1,378|
|20 Access Rd Norwood, MA||$507K||5||5||1,697|
|28 Access Rd Norwood, MA||$383K||2||2||1,488|
|11 Hemlock St Norwood, MA||$392K||3||2||1,272|
|1 Access Rd Norwood, MA||$447K||4||1.5||1,326|
|688 Neponset St Norwood, MA||$410K||3||1||1,486|
|16 Hemlock St Norwood, MA||$474K||4||3||1,560|
|36 Access Rd Norwood, MA||$366K||3||1.5||1,440|
|680 Neponset St Norwood, MA||$541K||3||2||2,000|
|714 Neponset St Norwood, MA||$485K||4||2||2,300|
|15 Hemlock St Norwood, MA||$439K||4||2||1,842|
|174 Ridgewood Dr Norwood, MA||$351K||3||1.5||1,192|
|45 Access Rd Norwood, MA||$359K||3||1||1,378|
|670 Neponset St Norwood, MA||$469K||3||1.5||2,000|
|20 Hemlock St Norwood, MA||$507K||4||2.5||1,890|
|710 Neponset St Norwood, MA||$633K||3||2.5||2,683|
|44 Access Rd Norwood, MA||$310K||2||1.5||1,022|
|17 Hemlock St Norwood, MA||$355K||3||2.5||1,024|
Nearby Schools in Norwood
1-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!