- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 618 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $173
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Partially Finished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,070 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S0517900
- Zillow Home ID: 57843939
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06413 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Town of Clinton as a whole. Among 06413 homes, this home is valued 20.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06413, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% lower than in Town of Clinton, and 20% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06413 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Clinton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06413 home values.
|9 Robin Ln Clinton, CT||$241K||--||--||--|
|1 Robin Ln Clinton, CT||$186K||1||1||1,000|
|3 Robin Ln Clinton, CT||$182K||4||1||1,056|
|2 Hickory Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$194K||3||1||1,008|
|7 Robin Ln Clinton, CT||$189K||3||1||1,000|
|2 Robin Ln Clinton, CT||$222K||4||2||1,280|
|6 Robin Ln Clinton, CT||$198K||3||1||1,008|
|8 Robin Ln Clinton, CT||$254K||3||2.5||1,306|
|6 Hickory Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$190K||3||1||1,100|
|8 Hickory Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$177K||2||1||864|
|1 Hickory Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$192K||3||1||1,002|
|28 Bluff Ave Clinton, CT||$198K||2||1||960|
|25 Bluff Ave Clinton, CT||$238K||4||1||1,488|
|15 Bluff Ave Clinton, CT||$219K||3||1.5||1,313|
|4 Robin Ln Clinton, CT||$284K||2||1||1,771|
|29 Bluff Ave Clinton, CT||$151K||2||1||794|
|5 Robin Ln Clinton, CT||$185K||3||1||1,000|
|31 Bluff Ave Clinton, CT||$174K||4||1||958|
|11 Bluff Ave Clinton, CT||$185K||2||1||900|
|30 Bluff Ave Clinton, CT||$267K||3||1||1,566|
Nearby Schools in Town of Clinton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!