4 High St, Farmington, CT 060325 beds, 4 baths, 4,394 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1786
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,3rd Bedroom Description \ Fireplace,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Fireplace,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Office,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Stove Top,Appliances Included \ Wall Oven,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Attic \ Walkup,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Dining Room Description \ Fireplace,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Exterior Feature \ Fence,Exterior Feature \ Garden Area,Exterior Feature \ Greenhouse,Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall,Exterior Siding \ Wood,Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Fuel Type \ Propane,Garage - Type Of \ Under House,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Radiator,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,In-Law Access \ Possible,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ French Door,Interior Feature \ Wet Bar,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped,Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus,Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room,Other Room 2 Description \ Den,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,394 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R:895 N:4
- Zillow Home ID: 57720189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Farmington, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
- 11 High St Farmington, CT$1.3M55.53,991
- 13 High St Farmington, CT$1.69M75.56,699
- 10 High St Farmington, CT$539K432,761
- 14 Brick Walk Ln Farmington, CT$256K21800
- 18 High St Farmington, CT$560K332,492
- 1 High St Farmington, CT$516K41.51,836
- 2 High St Farmington, CT$186K111,000
- 14 High St Farmington, CT$601K543,065
- 26 High St Farmington, CT$581K422,766
- 27 High St Farmington, CT$948K44.54,100
- 30 High St Farmington, CT$924K54.54,584
- 775 Farmington Ave Farmington, CT$184K--1550
- 22 High St Farmington, CT$730K31.53,100
- 21 Main St Farmington, CT$152K--11,105
- 21 Main St Farmington, CT$542K32.53,668
- 39 High St Farmington, CT$280K11865
- 39 High St Farmington, CT$1.95M356,882
- 40 High St Farmington, CT$913K54.54,967
- 774 Farmington Ave Farmington, CT$236K432,496
- 29 Main St Farmington, CT$706K43.53,826
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292