A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $269,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $195
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:019.0 P:012.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57088988
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01754 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 1% fall for Maynard as a whole. Among 01754 homes, this home is valued 3.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01754, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.2% higher than in Maynard, and 67.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01754 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Maynard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01754 home values.
|3 High St Maynard, MA||$231K||2||1||835|
|57 High St Maynard, MA||$400K||--||--||--|
|6 Sudbury Ct APT 1 Maynard, MA||--||3||1||950|
|6 Sudbury Ct APT 5 Maynard, MA||--||3||1||950|
|6 Sudbury Ct APT 2 Maynard, MA||--||3||1||950|
|16 High St Maynard, MA||$326K||6||2||2,328|
|2 High St Maynard, MA||$262K||3||1||1,415|
|15 High St Maynard, MA||$234K||2||1||944|
|4 Sudbury Ct Maynard, MA||$319K||5||2||1,920|
|8 High St Maynard, MA||$281K||3||1||1,291|
|1 High St Maynard, MA||$266K||3||1||1,162|
|13 Sudbury Ct Maynard, MA||$318K||5||2||1,920|
|9 High St Maynard, MA||$349K||4||3||2,035|
|3A Harriman Ct # A Maynard, MA||$179K||2||1||880|
|2 Sudbury Ct APT 4 Maynard, MA||$271K||3||1||950|
|2 Sudbury Ct APT 6 Maynard, MA||$279K||3||1||950|
|3 Sudbury St Maynard, MA||$194K||2||1||936|
|1 Sudbury Ct Maynard, MA||$224K||3||1||1,000|
|11 Sudbury St Maynard, MA||$206K||2||1||936|
|2 Sudbury Ct APT 5 Maynard, MA||--||3||1||950|
Nearby Schools in Maynard
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!