- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 3,368 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,930,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,016
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Water
- Association Amenities \ Other, Association Rules \ Pets Not Permitted, Building Structure Style \ Architectural (N), CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Cooling Type \ None, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Interior Features \ Other, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area In Unit (N), Legal Disclosures \ Coastal Commission Restrictions, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Flood Zone, Levels \ Two Level, Listing Status \ Active, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, LivingRoom, Lot Location \ Ocean Front, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Master Bedroom, Parking Type \ Community Garage, Patio Features \ Patio Open, Pool Descriptions \ No Pool, Property Sub Type \ Condominium, Property Type \ Residential Lease, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), System Locale \ CARETS, Two Masters, View Type: Ocean View
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 18
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4225011046
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20443329
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.33-2.05M.
Market guideZillow predicts Venice home values will increase 10.4% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Venice homes, this home is valued 27.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 61% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Venice home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
|Other Units in this Building (16)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4 Jib St|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!