4 Lathrop PlUNIT 1, Boston, MA 02113
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:840 sq ft
- Lot:840 sq ft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $380,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Additional FeaturesLaundry in building.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesRecreation room
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2003
- Parcel #W:03 P:03280 S:002
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID67709661
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$459,623||$418K – $538K||+$15,697||$547||05/16/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,703/mo||$2.3K – $3.3K/mo||-$17||$3.22||05/13/2013|
Zillow predicts North End home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Boston as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is valued 10.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.9% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
Neighborhood for 4 Lathrop Pl UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.1 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Dante Alighieri (assigned) K-5 1.1 mi
- Adams Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.2 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home