- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4 Laurel Ln, Englishtown, NJ 077263 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $207
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 3000268 0700015
- Zillow Home ID: 39309692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Laurel Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07726 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Morganville, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07726 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morganville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07726 home values.
- 6 Laurel Ln Englishtown, NJ$296K----1,300
- 8 Laurel Ln Englishtown, NJ$311K321,008
- 536 Union Hill Rd Englishtown, NJ$285K----1,296
- 538 Union Hill Rd Englishtown, NJ$289K----1,540
- 530 Union Hill Rd Englishtown, NJ$333K----1,344
- 10 Laurel Ln Englishtown, NJ$257K----1,200
- 7 Laurel Ln Englishtown, NJ$563K----2,688
- 5 Laurel Ln Englishtown, NJ$343K53.51,128
- 12 Laurel Ln Englishtown, NJ$433K422,352
- 9 Laurel Ln Englishtown, NJ$352K----1,456
- 540 Union Hill Rd Morganville, NJ$430K----2,802
- 537 Union Hill Rd Englishtown, NJ$290K----1,270
- 533 Union Hill Rd Englishtown, NJ$281K----1,400
- 1 Laurel Ln Englishtown, NJ$398K----1,904
- 11 Laurel Ln Englishtown, NJ$298K----1,344
- 531 Union Hill Rd Englishtown, NJ$462K----2,919
- 2 Willow Ln Englishtown, NJ$410K----2,324
- 525 Union Hill Rd Englishtown, NJ$370K----2,312
- 13 Laurel Ln Englishtown, NJ$305K----1,476
- 14 Laurel Ln Englishtown, NJ$407K----2,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.