- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 265 days on Zillow
- Views: 446 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Price/sqft: $177
- MLS #: 4341304
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: City
- Basement \ Unfinished, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Construction \ To Be Built, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Other, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Family Room Level \ 1, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Under, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Under, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp/Bottle, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Kitchen Level \ 1, LotDescription \ City Lot, New Construction Y/N \ Pre Construct, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Public, StreetType \ Ln, Style \ Colonial, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Gas-Lp/Bottle
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,666 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2106130122
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230-320K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03109 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Manchester as a whole. Among 03109 homes, this home is 56.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03109, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% lower than in Manchester, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03109 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03109 home values.
|28 Lavender Ln Manchester, NH||$309K||3||3||1,960|
|200 Cohas Ave Manchester, NH||$209K||3||1||1,672|
|216 Cohas Ave Manchester, NH||$219K||3||2||1,560|
|568 Island Pond Rd Manchester, NH||$234K||3||1.5||2,119|
|234 Cohas Ave Manchester, NH||$286K||4||2||2,544|
|240 Cohas Ave Manchester, NH||$191K||3||1.5||1,080|
|7 Pinebrook Pl Manchester, NH||$197K||3||1||1,040|
|161 Cohas Ave Manchester, NH||$191K||2||2.5||1,329|
|21 Pinebrook Pl Manchester, NH||$234K||4||2||2,132|
|21 Pinebrook Pl Manchester, NH||$209K||4||2||1,076|
|178 Old Cohas Ave Manchester, NH||$265K||4||1.5||2,327|
|33 Pinebrook Pl Manchester, NH||$235K||3||2||1,743|
|8 Lynwood Ln Manchester, NH||$218K||3||2||1,264|
|149 Cohas Ave Manchester, NH||$195K||3||1||1,200|
|240 Old Cohas Ave Manchester, NH||$131K||2||1||1,100|
|242 Old Cohas Ave Manchester, NH||$131K||2||1||1,100|
|244 Old Cohas Ave Manchester, NH||$132K||2||1||1,100|
|47 Pinebrook Pl Manchester, NH||$226K||2||2||1,454|
|246 Old Cohas Ave Manchester, NH||$131K||2||1||1,100|
|248 Old Cohas Ave Manchester, NH||$134K||2||1.5||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!