4 Lido Rd, Unionville, CT 060853 beds, 2 baths, 1,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $213,500
- Price/sqft: $117
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Water Source \ Public Water Available
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R:1100 N:4
- Zillow Home ID: 58135158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Lido Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06085, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1316.8% greater than in Hartford, and 1829.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06085 home values.
- 50 Sunset Ter Unionville, CT$221K312,185
- 2 Lido Rd Unionville, CT$272K432,060
- 23 Sunset Dr Unionville, CT$181K21937
- 21 Sunset Dr Unionville, CT$176K41.51,836
- 9 Lido Rd Unionville, CT$254K31.51,708
- 25 Lido Rd Unionville, CT$123K31.51,170
- 27 Sunset Dr Unionville, CT$194K311,092
- 30 Sunset Dr Unionville, CT$212K31.51,466
- 27 Lake Garda Dr Unionville, CT$209K311,276
- 41 Lake Garda Dr Unionville, CT$236K41.51,718
- 31 Sunset Dr Unionville, CT$219K321,300
- 52 Woodside Dr Unionville, CT$333K421,728
- 37 Lake Garda Dr Unionville, CT$206K311,082
- 42 Lake Garda Dr Unionville, CT$221K311,640
- 74 Sunset Ter Unionville, CT$257K31.011,596
- 48 Woodside Dr Unionville, CT$358K42.51,991
- 36 Sunset Dr Unionville, CT$234K32.51,469
- 12 Lido Rd Unionville, CT$310K32.52,336
- 35 Lake Garda Dr Unionville, CT$210K321,184
- 38 Lake Garda Dr Unionville, CT$159K311,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!