- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- Views: 943 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $252,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $137
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0421 B:00150 L:13
- Zillow Home ID: 56049474
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $223-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01830 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01830 homes, this home is valued 9.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% greater than in Haverhill, and 38.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
|9 Linwood St Haverhill, MA||$223K||3||1.5||1,036|
|237 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$272K||4||2.5||2,273|
|240 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$268K||3||2.5||1,728|
|224 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$234K||3||1||1,760|
|6 Moreland St Haverhill, MA||$243K||3||1||1,556|
|10 Moreland St Haverhill, MA||$274K||3||2.5||2,072|
|219 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$231K||3||1||1,470|
|239 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$210K||3||1||1,320|
|15 Linwood St Haverhill, MA||$226K||2||1||1,434|
|17 Moreland St Haverhill, MA||$273K||3||2||2,018|
|4 Moreland St Haverhill, MA||$246K||3||1.5||1,470|
|245 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$306K||6||2||2,945|
|7 Merrill St Haverhill, MA||$337K||4||2.5||2,450|
|244 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$252K||4||2||1,713|
|243 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$215K||3||1||1,320|
|247 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$217K||3||1||1,344|
|216 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$205K||3||1.5||1,316|
|24 Linwood St Haverhill, MA||$238K||3||2||1,132|
|217 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$234K||3||2.5||1,366|
|Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$234K||3||2.5||1,366|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded4.9 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!