4 Main St, Wenham, MA 019844 beds, 3.01 baths, 2,607 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1863
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $222,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ University,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Pine,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Antique,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,607 sqft
- Parcel #: 0037-0000-0001
- Zillow Home ID: 56972394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01984 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% higher than in Wenham, and 79.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01984 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wenham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01984 home values.
- 4 Sargent St Beverly, MA$304K22936
- 85 Enon St Beverly, MA$329K311,132
- 10 Main St # A Rockport, MA$550K23.53,514
- 10 Main St Wenham, MA$499K21.52,113
- 20 Main St UNIT J Rockport, MA$214K21.5753
- 20 Main St UNIT G Rockport, MA$182K11.5527
- 20 Main St UNIT M Rockport, MA$182K11.5590
- 8 Sargent St Beverly, MA$292K321,150
- 2 Sargent St Beverly, MA$331K31.51,152
- 11 Main St UNIT F Rockport, MA$256K32.51,787
- 13 Main St Rockport, MA$549K222,662
- 4 Great Pond Rd Wenham, MA$559K321,734
- 10 Sargent St Beverly, MA$322K311,092
- 3 Sargent St Beverly, MA$283K211,362
- 79 Enon St Beverly, MA$310K31900
- 7 Sargent St Beverly, MA$326K312,030
- 16 Main St Wenham, MA$497K321,851
- 23-25 Main St Rockport, MA$768K--23,292
- 14 Sargent St Beverly, MA$447K433,969
- 6 Wilson St Beverly, MA$346K31.51,230
Nearby Schools in Wenham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!