- Lot: 1.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 4,083 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $455,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $200
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROAD_TYPE \ Privately Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,277 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: M:039 L:093
- Zillow Home ID: 56850106
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $349-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02048 home values will fall 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Mansfield as a whole. Among 02048 homes, this home is valued 34.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02048, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Mansfield, and 53.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02048 home values.
|41 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$339K||4||2||1,180|
|60 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$382K||3||2.5||2,007|
|56 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$451K||3||2.5||2,402|
|8 Mary Dee Ln Mansfield, MA||$471K||4||3||2,433|
|37 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$393K||4||2.5||1,800|
|61 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$670K||6||3.5||4,000|
|52 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$337K||3||1.5||1,228|
|64 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$622K||4||3.5||3,453|
|48 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$376K||3||2||2,030|
|31 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$333K||3||1||1,196|
|44 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$370K||4||2||1,758|
|3 Serena Allen Way Mansfield, MA||$386K||3||2.5||1,648|
|12 Mary Dee Ln Mansfield, MA||$501K||4||2.5||2,546|
|32 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$389K||3||2.5||1,962|
|27 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$380K||3||2||1,800|
|15 Stanley Cir Mansfield, MA||--||--||--||--|
|7 Serena Allen Way Mansfield, MA||$376K||3||1.5||1,764|
|28 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$338K||3||1||1,444|
|16 Mary Dee Ln Mansfield, MA||$658K||5||3.5||3,753|
|23 Bird Rd Mansfield, MA||$379K||4||2||1,818|
Nearby Schools in Mansfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!