- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $182
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Parcel #: J10071
- Zillow Home ID: 57277217
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06811 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Danbury as a whole. Among 06811 homes, this home is valued 24.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06811, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% greater than in Danbury, and 8.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06811 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Danbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06811 home values.
|6 Meadowbrook Rd Danbury, CT||$230K||3||1.5||1,120|
|2 Meadowbrook Rd Danbury, CT||$202K||3||1||985|
|8 Meadowbrook Rd Danbury, CT||$276K||4||2||1,584|
|5 Meadowbrook Rd Danbury, CT||$264K||3||2||1,448|
|3 Meadowbrook Rd Danbury, CT||$255K||3||2||1,444|
|6 Circle Dr E Danbury, CT||$245K||3||1||1,436|
|7 Meadowbrook Rd Danbury, CT||$242K||3||1||1,232|
|10 Meadowbrook Rd Danbury, CT||$267K||3||2||1,312|
|1 Meadowbrook Rd Danbury, CT||$243K||3||1.5||1,416|
|4 Circle Dr E Danbury, CT||$233K||2||1||1,100|
|9 Meadowbrook Rd Danbury, CT||$257K||3||2||1,244|
|8 Nancy Dr Danbury, CT||$216K||3||1||1,144|
|6 Nancy Dr Danbury, CT||$255K||4||2||1,220|
|10 Nancy Dr Danbury, CT||$302K||3||1||2,207|
|4 Nancy Dr Danbury, CT||$270K||3||2||1,808|
|12 Meadowbrook Rd Danbury, CT||$258K||3||1||1,450|
|11 Meadowbrook Rd Danbury, CT||$256K||4||2||1,416|
|12 Nancy Dr Danbury, CT||$248K||3||2||1,071|
|7 Carolyn Ave Danbury, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,056|
|14 Nancy Dr Danbury, CT||$217K||3||1||1,092|
Nearby Schools in Danbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!