4 Merry Meeting Ln, Rye, NH 038704 beds, 4 baths, 3,877 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 101 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $825,200
- Price/sqft: $334
- MLS #: 4362546
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,877 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: RYEE M:015 B:017
- Zillow Home ID: 86797334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Merry Meeting Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03870, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% lower than in Rye, and 78.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03870 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rye.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03870 home values.
- 6 Merry Meeting Ln Rye, NH$2.29M467,414
- 7 Merry Meeting Ln Rye, NH$1.36M455,098
- 3 Merry Meeting Ln Rye, NH--------
- 1 Merry Meeting Ln Rye, NH$1.18M55.55,489
- 613 Washington Rd # 615 Rye, NH$741K443,448
- 619 Washington Rd Rye, NH$652K433,675
- 623 Washington Rd Rye, NH$553K43.52,637
- 627 Washington Rd Rye, NH$348K221,156
- 618 Washington Rd Rye, NH$718K43.53,184
- 624 Washington Rd Rye, NH$510K32.52,278
- 37 Old Parish Rd Rye, NH$1.11M454,850
- 32 Old Parish Rd Rye, NH$713K32.52,310
- 16 Wayside Ln Rye, NH$657K53.53,502
- 33 Old Parish Rd Rye, NH$737K333,360
- 21 Wayside Ln Rye, NH$756K44.53,952
- 25 Old Parish Rd Rye, NH$546K331,934
- 650 Washington Rd Rye, NH$662K432,493
- 659 Washington Rd Rye, NH$782K52.53,635
- 130 Lang Rd Rye, NH$590K42.53,448
- 18 Old Parish Rd Rye, NH$663K42.52,676
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!