- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 24 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,779 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $226,000
- Price/sqft: $335
- MLS #: 71811143
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1\10 Mile, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Wood, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, FLOORING \ Stone \ Slate, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, FLOORING \ Vinyl, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, APPLIANCES \ Range, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, HEATING \ Electric, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, STYLE \ Cottage, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,225 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0036 B:0000 L:0112
- Zillow Home ID: 56959894
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $245-400K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01966 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Rockport as a whole. Among 01966 homes, this home is 9.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 23.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
|5 Doyle Cove Rd Rockport, MA||$249K||1||2||580|
|6 Middle Rd Rockport, MA||$443K||2||1.5||1,417|
|5 Doyle Cove Rd Rockport, MA||$373K||1||2||580|
|8 Middle Rd Rockport, MA||$354K||2||2.5||900|
|4 North Rd UNIT 4 Rockport, MA||$629K||4||3.5||1,728|
|10 Middle Rd Rockport, MA||$263K||2||1.5||630|
|38 Bearskin Nck Rockport, MA||$522K||3||2.5||1,658|
|6 Doyle Cove Rd Rockport, MA||$311K||1||2||818|
|40 Bearskin Nck Rockport, MA||$889K||5||2||3,000|
|8-10 Doyle Cove Rd Rockport, MA||$424K||--||--||--|
|7 North Rd Rockport, MA||$264K||2||1||644|
|34-36 Bearskin Nck Rockport, MA||$709K||1||1.5||2,374|
|42 Bearskin Nck Rockport, MA||$510K||2||1.5||1,876|
|4 Doyle Cove Rd Rockport, MA||$441K||2||1.5||804|
|12 Middle Rd Rockport, MA||$249K||2||1.5||564|
|6 North Rd UNIT 6 Rockport, MA||$250K||2||1.5||625|
|9 North Rd Rockport, MA||$273K||1||1.5||372|
|2 Doyle Cove Rd Rockport, MA||$471K||1||2||1,236|
|14 Middle Rd Rockport, MA||$255K||2||1.5||604|
|11 North Rd Rockport, MA||$394K||4||2.5||1,050|
Nearby Schools in Rockport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!