- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 524 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,257 all time views
- 31 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $800
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $822,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- MLS #: 08668070
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Appliances \ Disposal, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Roof Type \ Asphalt\Glass (Shingles), Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Equipment \ Water-Softener Owned, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Wooded, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Basement \ Partially Finished, Equipment \ Humidifier, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Type\Details \ Attached Fireplace Doors\Screen, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Appliances \ Freezer, Addtl Room 3 Flooring \ Hardwood, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Exposure \ N (North), Sewer \ Septic-Private, Water \ Well-Private, Equipment \ Air Cleaner, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 4 Flooring \ Carpet, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Age \ 6-10 Years, Lot Description \ Corner, Driveway \ Circular, Equipment \ Security System, Kitchen Type \ Island, Family Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Breakfast Rm, Lot Description \ Irregular, Exterior Building Type \ Stone, Assessment Includes \ None, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Air Conditioning \ Zoned, Heat\Fuel \ Zoned, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Butler, Addtl Room 4 Level \ 2nd Level, Exterior Building Type \ Other, Addtl Room 5 Flooring \ Carpet, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Walk-in, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Office, Addtl Room 1 Name \ 5th Bdrm, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Study, Addtl Room 5 Name \ Loft, Addtl Room 5 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Type \ Detached Single, Attic \ Dormer, Frequency \ Annual, Style Of House \ Cape Cod, Area Amenities \ Horse-Riding Area, Area Amenities \ Horse-Riding Trails, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 6 Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Addtl Room 7 Flooring \ Other, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 6 Name \ Mud, Addtl Room 7 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 8 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 8 Name \ Walk in Closet, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Other, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Basement (Y\N) \ Partial, Addtl Room 2 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Addtl Room 5 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Equipment \ Backup Sump Pump;, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Appliances \ Wine Cooler\Refrigerator, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Electricity \ 400 Amp Service or Greater, Addtl Room 3 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Shades, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Addtl Room 4 Window Treatments (Y\N
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 01061000510000
- Zillow Home ID: 3243775
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $700K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60010 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.6% decrease for Barrington Hills as a whole. Among 60010 homes, this home is 107% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.3% higher than in Barrington Hills, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Barrington Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
|6 Crawling Stone Rd Barrington, IL||$707K||--||3.5||2,756|
|7 Middlebury Rd Barrington, IL||$908K||--||3.5||3,806|
|5 Middlebury Rd Barrington, IL||$678K||--||2.5||3,011|
|8 Crawling Stone Rd Barrington, IL||$691K||--||3||3,447|
|12 Crawling Stone Rd Barrington, IL||$682K||--||3.5||2,646|
|19N778 Crawling Stone Rd Barrington Hills, IL||--||--||--||--|
|7 Crawling Stone Rd Barrington, IL||$848K||5||3.5||3,206|
|6 Middlebury Rd Barrington, IL||$663K||--||2.5||2,800|
|103 W County Line Rd Barrington, IL||$731K||4||4.5||3,800|
|19N601 Deepwood Rd Barrington Hills, IL||$593K||--||--||--|
|30W951 Deepwood Rd Barrington, IL||--||--||--||--|
|104B W County Line Rd Barrington, IL||$653K||--||2||2,536|
|3 Middlebury Rd Barrington, IL||$767K||--||3||3,900|
|10 Crawling Stone Rd Barrington, IL||$900K||4||3||4,300|
|357 Deepwood Rd Barrington, IL||$559K||--||--||--|
|4 Far Hills Rd Barrington, IL||$863K||3||3.5||4,011|
|2 Middlebury Rd Barrington, IL||$667K||--||2.5||2,424|
|2 Wood Rock Rd Barrington, IL||$787K||--||2.5||4,100|
|19N790 Deepwood Rd Barrington Hills, IL||--||--||--||--|
|1 Deepwood Rd Barrington, IL||$527K||3||2||1,700|
Nearby Schools in Barrington Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!