4 Middlefield St, Groton, CT 063403 beds, 2 baths, 1,646 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 205 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $343
- MLS #: E273888
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Expandable, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Partial Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Skylight, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Loft, Other Room 2 Description \ Loft, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cottage, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Access, Waterfront Description \ Assoc Mandatory, Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,646 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 260710467843
- Zillow Home ID: 58963175
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Middlefield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 120% higher than in Groton Long Point, and 30.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Groton Long Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
- 2 Middlefield St Groton, CT$481K221,662
- 6 Middlefield St Groton, CT$435K31.5885
- 5 Sound Breeze Ave Groton, CT$749K32.51,970
- 1 Sound Breeze Ave Groton, CT$602K32.51,716
- 7 Sound Breeze Ave Groton, CT$811K432,184
- 5 Middlefield St Groton, CT$482K11698
- 48 E Shore Ave Groton, CT$885K------
- 7 Middlefield St Groton, CT$658K412,764
- 10 Middlefield St Groton, CT$452K421,402
- 9 Sound Breeze Ave Groton, CT$766K42.52,320
- 50 E Shore Ave Groton, CT$829K421,694
- 46 E Shore Ave Groton, CT$1.77M543,300
- 52 E Shore Ave Groton, CT$1.47M55.13,084
- 11 Sound Breeze Ave Groton, CT$569K321,493
- 11 Middlefield St Groton, CT$451K411,750
- 44 E Shore Ave Groton, CT$800K311,164
- 12 Middlefield St Groton, CT$452K31.51,586
- 42 E Shore Ave Groton, CT$764K31.51,344
- 56 E Shore Ave Groton, CT$1.35M53.52,144
- 13 Sound Breeze Ave Groton, CT$405K21630
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.