- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4 Mitchell Rd, Lynnfield, MA 019403 beds, 2 baths, 1,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Great location on safe street
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $1
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0020 B:0000 L:2615
- Zillow Home ID: 56930497
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Mitchell Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% greater than in Lynnfield, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01940 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynnfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01940 home values.
- 2 Mitchell Rd Lynnfield, MA$486K31.51,748
- 6 Mitchell Rd Lynnfield, MA$501K422,302
- 3 Mitchell Rd Lynnfield, MA$464K321,860
- 5 Mitchell Rd Lynnfield, MA$399K311,479
- 1 Mitchell Rd Lynnfield, MA$495K321,968
- 1 Mitchell Ln Middleton, MA$329K32.5--
- 850 Main St Lynnfield, MA$697K322,212
- 8 Mitchell Rd Lynnfield, MA$482K31.51,984
- 7 Mitchell Rd Lynnfield, MA$442K321,990
- 816 Main St Lynnfield, MA$466K311,318
- 816 Main St # 0 Lynnfield, MA$276K311,318
- 826 Main St Lynnfield, MA$411K31.51,621
- 860 Main St Lynnfield, MA$447K422,259
- 10 Mitchell Rd Lynnfield, MA$417K222,249
- 9 Mitchell Rd Lynnfield, MA$456K31.51,670
- 844 Main St Lynnfield, MA$465K322,093
- 15 Richards Rd Lynnfield, MA$565K42.53,402
- 804 Main St Lynnfield, MA$343K31.51,378
- 12 Mitchell Rd Lynnfield, MA$427K31.51,735
- 815 Main St Lynnfield, MA$399K311,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.