- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4 Mountainside Way, Greenville, SC 296093 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,867 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $150,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,867 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P038010101300
- Zillow Home ID: 11085233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Mountainside Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29609 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% greater than in Greenville, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29609 home values.
- 6 Mountainside Way Greenville, SC$140K321,620
- 2 Mountainside Way Greenville, SC$132K321,652
- 6 Tryon Ave Greenville, SC$150K321,688
- 8 Tryon Ave Greenville, SC$154K421,904
- 8 Mountainside Way Greenville, SC$153K321,752
- 207 Timber Ln Greenville, SC$122K321,400
- 205 Timber Ln Greenville, SC$93K321,408
- 203 Timber Ln Greenville, SC$143K321,436
- 209 Timber Ln Greenville, SC$117K321,752
- 10 Mountainside Way Greenville, SC$122K321,285
- 3 Mountainside Way Greenville, SC$134K421,900
- 5 Mountainside Way Greenville, SC$158K32.51,800
- 201 Timber Ln Greenville, SC$90K321,297
- 211 Timber Ln Greenville, SC$92K321,371
- 207 Timber Ln Greenville, SC$86K321,600
- 7 Mountainside Way Greenville, SC$154K32.51,760
- 1 Mountainside Way Greenville, SC$158K321,939
- 100 Mountainside Way Greenville, SC$124K321,421
- Mountainside Way Greenville, SC$151K32.51,837
- 9 Mountainside Way Greenville, SC$146K32.51,661
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.