4 N Colonial Ave APT 6, Richmond, VA 232211 bed, 1.5 baths, 866 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Open floor plan. Tall ceilings Hardwood floors, updated kitchen, granite counters, a lot of original windows and tons of natural light. 1.5 bathrooms, walk in closet. Dishwasher. Washer and dryer in unit. Radiator heat, high efficiency central air conditioning. Heat, water and garbage removal are included. Ample on-street parking. A lot of storage space in the shared basement.
Private back porch. A minute or two away from major highway access.
Available September 1, 2013
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Floor size: 866 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2111374032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 N Colonial Avenue APT 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Museum District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.7% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help The Museum District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Museum District home values.
- 6 N Colonial Ave Richmond, VA$369KStudio--2,646
- 10 N Colonial Ave Richmond, VA$323K622,614
- 10 N Colonial Ave APT B Richmond, VA$278K2--1,300
- 8 N Colonial Ave Richmond, VA--321,500
- 4 N Colonial Ave APT 4 Richmond, VA$206K11.5866
- 4 N Colonial Ave APT 3 Richmond, VA$206K11.5866
- 4 N Colonial Ave APT 1 Richmond, VA$206K11.5866
- 4 N Colonial Ave APT 5 Richmond, VA$206K11.5866
- 4 N Colonial Ave APT 6 Richmond, VA--11.5866
- 4 N Colonial Ave APT 2 Richmond, VA$199K11.5950
- 4 N Colonial Ave Richmond, VA$380K696,396
- 2903 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$447K844,100
- 2905 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$423K422,560
- 5 N Colonial Ave Richmond, VA$343K442,496
- 2907 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$420K422,458
- 2818 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$437K412,198
- 2902 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$411K422,399
- 2821 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$468K422,834
- 2904 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$299K221,634
- 2909 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$377K422,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!