- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4 Nostrum Rd, Norwalk, CT 068503 beds, 1 bath, 1,065 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $304,500
- Price/sqft: $286
- Finished basement, 799 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,065 sqft
- Parcel #: D:5 B:58 L:110
- Zillow Home ID: 58813224
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Nostrum Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06850 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.3% lower than in Norwalk, and 14.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06850 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06850 home values.
- 2 Nostrum Rd Norwalk, CT$1.11M42.53,982
- 6 Nostrum Rd Norwalk, CT$325K321,008
- 7 Nostrum Rd Norwalk, CT$318K411,517
- 21 Christy St Norwalk, CT$386K21.51,572
- 8 Nostrum Rd Norwalk, CT$311K421,404
- 5 Pettom Rd Norwalk, CT$274K41.51,792
- 3 Nostrum Rd Norwalk, CT$656K333,011
- 125 Stuart Ave Norwalk, CT$266K411,275
- 16 Christy St Norwalk, CT$371K41.11,930
- 7 Pettom Rd Norwalk, CT$293K41.51,792
- 17 Christy St Norwalk, CT$412K622,240
- 9 Pettom Rd Norwalk, CT$321K421,836
- 19 Christy St Norwalk, CT$399K421,643
- 123 Stuart Ave Norwalk, CT$289K41.51,275
- 10 Nostrum Rd Norwalk, CT$490K321,742
- 3 Pettom Rd Norwalk, CT$357K31.51,792
- 121 Stuart Ave Norwalk, CT$272K411,275
- 11 Nostrum Rd Norwalk, CT$445K432,690
- 11 Pettom Rd Norwalk, CT$278K41.52,160
- 127 Stuart Ave Norwalk, CT$387K632,304
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292