- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 2,799 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $510,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $230
- Finished basement, 223 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,221 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: M:000007 B:0273 P:000M17
- Zillow Home ID: 56350600
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $470-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01880 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Wakefield as a whole. Among 01880 homes, this home is valued 27.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% less than in Wakefield, and 78.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01880 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
|5 Overlake Rd Wakefield, MA||$479K||3||2||2,160|
|6 Overlake Rd Wakefield, MA||$528K||3||1.5||2,060|
|53 Prospect St Wakefield, MA||$541K||4||3||2,203|
|56 Prospect St Wakefield, MA||$435K||3||2||1,313|
|11 Overlake Rd Wakefield, MA||$573K||5||2||2,361|
|5 Nichols St Wakefield, MA||$440K||3||2||1,509|
|10 Overlake Rd Wakefield, MA||$555K||5||2||2,345|
|6 Nichols St Wakefield, MA||$550K||5||2||2,513|
|6 Nichols St # 1 Wakefield, MA||--||3||1||1,021|
|15 Overlake Rd Wakefield, MA||$545K||4||2||2,167|
|2 Nichols St Wakefield, MA||$533K||5||2||2,246|
|6 Morningside Rd Wakefield, MA||$485K||3||1.5||1,828|
|12 Overlake Rd Wakefield, MA||$437K||3||1||1,316|
|10 Morningside Rd Wakefield, MA||$406K||3||1||1,248|
|60 Prospect St Wakefield, MA||$464K||3||2.5||1,873|
|55 Prospect St Wakefield, MA||$584K||4||2.5||2,361|
|57 Fairmount Ave Wakefield, MA||$642K||6||3||3,516|
|7 Morningside Rd Wakefield, MA||$493K||3||1.5||1,918|
|51-53 Fairmount Ave Wakefield, MA||$621K||5||3.5||3,449|
|57 Prospect St Wakefield, MA||$540K||4||1.5||1,969|
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
K-4 & ungraded0.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!