A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $322
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Masonite, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 435 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:0168 B:0022 L:0007
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 69470918
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-189K.
Market guideZillow predicts Gloucester home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Boston Metro as a whole. Among Gloucester homes, this home is valued 63.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gloucester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% lower than in Boston Metro, and 71.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Gloucester home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gloucester home values.
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded2.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org