4 Richardson Ln, Harrison, NY 105285 beds, 5 baths, 5,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 68 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $566
- MLS #: 4425115
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,300 sqft
- Parcel #: 5528010002010000031
- Zillow Home ID: 33036474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Richardson Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% lower than in Harrison, and 61.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10528 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Harrison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10528 home values.
- 7 Trails End Harrison, NY$933K42.52,703
- 3 Richardson Ln Harrison, NY$1.04M32.53,152
- 6 Trails End Harrison, NY$1.65M--43,557
- 34 Garden Rd Harrison, NY$1.24M--3.53,856
- 22 Bardion Ln Harrison, NY$1.35M44.52,817
- 32 Garden Rd Harrison, NY$1.2M--52,664
- 5 Trails End Harrison, NY$1.67M433,791
- 9 Richardson Ln Harrison, NY$803K--12,405
- 36 Garden Rd Harrison, NY$964K322,913
- 5 Bardion Ln Harrison, NY$1.56M43.54,120
- 4 Trails End Harrison, NY$1.61M--3.53,536
- 21 Bardion Ln Harrison, NY$1.17M432,662
- 7 Bardion Ln Harrison, NY$1.75M554,385
- 26 Garden Rd Harrison, NY$965K------
- 20 Bardion Ln Harrison, NY$1.33M54.53,200
- 31 Garden Rd Harrison, NY$901K--32,098
- 6 Canterbury Rd N Harrison, NY$1.01M--32,984
- 1 Trails End Harrison, NY$1.24M--3.52,552
- 11 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY$1.27M442,795
- 24 Garden Rd Harrison, NY$1.05M--24,029
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.