4 Roger Williams Ct, Greenville, RI 02828
Make Me Move®: $389,000
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,148 sq ft
- Lot:0.46 acres
- Year Built:1970
- Last Sold:Jul 2011 for $325,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
The exterior of the house is: brick, stone and wood - no cheap vinyl siding here. This home features 3 bedrooms + Office, 2.5 baths (+extra sink in the office).
The living room features a 7-lite bow window (a luxury most homes today do not have) - dual pane Andersen. The living room also features a beautiful stone fireplace and a large opening to the dining room to provide and open floor design.
There is a network closet in the house in case you want to keep your computer network centralized. There are also two RJ45 Gigabit outlets (CAT6) in the living-room around where the TV goes running to the network closet in case you want to stream network content without relying on wireless. There's also a CAT6 cable running from the closet to the upstairs hallway which is currently equipped with a secondary access point to make sure that the wireless signal is strong around the whole house. The network closet is also the break-out point for the cable connections (perfect for setting up your cable modem there or running new connections to another part of the house)
The master bedroom has a full bathroom and a walk-in closet, Andersen Windows and Patio doors throughout, whole house fan and central A/C, 2 car garage and a patio. The kitchen has newer cabinets, granite counter-tops and a great island with storage and granite top as well.
The first floor has marble flooring.
Floor 1.5 has hard woods and laminate flooring.
The second floor has hard wood and some carpet.
The Office has laminate flooring and a large window.
The home is equipped with NEST system that allows you to monitor and adjust your home temperature wherever you are on your smartphone, tablet or computer. The NEST system also send you monthly reports on how you are doing with your energy usage.
Beautifully landscaped yard has lots of flowers, bushes and trees to give plenty of color to the property in the summer time.
The home is located on a dead end street in a quiet neighborhood - but has a driveway that connects it to two roads - so you choose which way you want to come and go.
- Days on Zillow504
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingOil, Wood / pellet
- Last Remodel Year2011
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #M:53 B:000 L:140 U:
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count11
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeSplit level
- ViewTerritorial, Water
- Zillow Home ID65828275
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stone, Wood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$330,794||$308K – $354K||+$4,366||$154||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,509/mo||$1K – $2.4K/mo||-$25||$0.70||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 02828 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Greenville as a whole. Among 02828 homes, this home is 74.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02828 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% less than in Greenville, and 51.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02828 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02828 home values.
Neighborhood for 4 Roger Williams Court
- Coolridge Ave Greenville, RI$305K31.51,790
- 5 Roger Williams Ct Greenville, RI$290K32.02,282
- 79 Coolridge Ave Greenville, RI$209K21.51,056
- 84 Coolridge Ave Greenville, RI$376K43.03,030
- 84 Coolridge Ave Greenville, RI$304K23.01,730
- 82 Coolridge Ave Greenville, RI$101K11.0872
- 82 Coolridge Ave Greenville, RI$130K11.0872
- 82 Coolridge Ave Greenville, RI$321K42.01,934
- 80 Coolridge Ave Greenville, RI$863K------
- 54 Coolridge Ave Greenville, RI$314K22.01,476
- 2 Roger Williams Ct Greenville, RI$326K32.52,492
- 3 Roger Williams Ct Greenville, RI$294K32.01,932
- 1 Roger Williams Ct Greenville, RI$281K32.01,552
- 64 Coolridge Ave Greenville, RI$279K31.01,360
- 37 Roger Williams Dr Greenville, RI$313K32.01,868
- 36 Coolridge Ave Greenville, RI$259K21.0988
- 36 Roger Williams Dr Greenville, RI$296K32.01,428
- 6 Betsy Williams Ct Johnston, RI$285K42.51,969
- 34 Roger Williams Dr Greenville, RI$255K31.51,449
- 4 Betsy Williams Ct Johnston, RI$264K32.02,279