4 S Boulevard, Richmond, VA 232204 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The home has many of its original features including built-in bookcases in the living room, moldings, transom doors on the second floor, glass door knobs, fan window, oversized windows, and 10 foot ceilings. Modern accommodations include full central air conditioning, double full-sized closets in the master bedroom, an en-suite master bath, oversized bathtub in the second floor main bath, full bath on the first floor, kitchen bar sink, and living room gas fireplace with remote control.
All appliances, including washer and dryer, included with rental.
Neighborhood living at its finest! The Fan offers the convenience of city living with all stores, shops and service provides within a short walk under beautiful tree lined streets surrounded by the Fan's eclectic historic homes. Carytown, an energetic area of bistros and boutiques, offers amusement and diversion. The Museum District provides culture at your doorstep, with several of the musuems being just two blocks away. A hospital is close by, only 6 blocks and so are Richmond's largest Parks! You could live here for years and never drive a car.
- Lot: 4,856 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $440,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Partial basement, 1032 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Beautiful 11 foot ceilings make this classic home cheerful, light and spacious.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood products
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: W0001243009
- Zillow Home ID: 12549900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 S Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Richmond, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carytown home values.
- 2 S Boulevard Richmond, VA$428K32.52,448
- 6 S Boulevard Richmond, VA$744K564,696
- 12 S Boulevard APT 2 Richmond, VA--321,800
- 12 S Boulevard APT 1 Richmond, VA--321,800
- 21 S Boulevard APT 3 Richmond, VA$213K21660
- 2 N Boulevard Richmond, VA$721K32.54,081
- 2817 Ellwood Ave APT B Richmond, VA$207K11--
- 4 N Boulevard Richmond, VA$544K64.54,560
- 2809 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$280K422,420
- 23 S Boulevard APT 2 Richmond, VA$222K11--
- 23 S Boulevard APT 9 Richmond, VA$210K11--
- 6 N Boulevard Richmond, VA$749K564,596
- 16 S Boulevard APT 3A Richmond, VA$237K221,045
- 16 S Boulevard APT 4 Richmond, VA$180K221,254
- 16 S Boulevard APT 2 Richmond, VA$240K31.51,045
- 16 S Boulevard APT 1A Richmond, VA$242K321,045
- 16 S Boulevard APT 2B Richmond, VA$255K221,254
- 16 S Boulevard APT 2A Richmond, VA$241K221,045
- 2811 Ellwood Ave Richmond, VA$337K422,432
- 16 S Boulevard Richmond, VA$321K20108,373
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!