4 S Broad StAPT 5, Meriden, CT 06450
For Sale: $64,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.1 baths
- Condo:962 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1985
- Last Sold:Aug 1999 for $43,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Days on Zillow191
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Room TypesLaundry room
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ Crawl Space,Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S),Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Water,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S),Laundry Room Info \ Basement,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Open,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- MLS #G661630
- Parcel #M:230 B:124 L:27-B05
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count10
- Zillow Home ID57936862
- Elementary SchoolCLB
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolCLB
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$61,116||$47K – $75K||-$737||$63||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,155/mo||$947 – $1.6K/mo||-$14||$1.20||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 06450 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is 58.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06450 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.8% less than in Meriden, and 81.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
Neighborhood for 4 S Broad Street APT 5
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005