4 Scotland Rd, Norwich, CT 063602 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1840
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Parcel #: 0114830001
- Zillow Home ID: 58071677
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Scotland Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% less than in Norwich, and 157.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
- 6 Scotland Rd Norwich, CT$231K32.51,978
- 7 E Town St Norwich, CT$161K422,541
- 4 Scotland Rd Norwich, CT$167K23.5960
- 2 Arlington Hts Norwich, CT$190K42.51,892
- 1 Arlington Hts Norwich, CT$146K411,666
- 10 Scotland Rd Norwich, CT$276K43.12,980
- 9 Scotland Rd Norwich, CT$145K31.51,440
- 5 Scotland Rd Norwich, CT$156K321,580
- 11 Scotland Rd Norwich, CT$186K62.52,640
- 15 E Town St Norwich, CT--------
- 14 Scotland Rd Norwich, CT$173K311,792
- 15 Scotland Rd Norwich, CT$167K421,690
- 10 Canterbury Tpke Norwich, CT$160K31.51,636
- 19 Scotland Rd Norwich, CT$204K62.52,600
- 421 Washington St Norwich, CT$166K411,895
- 420 Washington St Norwich, CT$234K43.52,399
- 2 Canterbury Tpke Norwich, CT$145K31.51,861
- 26 Scotland Rd Norwich, CT$278K33.52,492
- 5 Arlington Hts Norwich, CT$142K321,040
- 417 Washington St Norwich, CT$235K633,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!