4 Seagull St, Rockport, MA 019664 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,205 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A short walk to the Atlantic Ocean between Rockport Harbor and Gap Cove.
A 4 bedroom 2 &1/2 bath Center Entrance Colonial situated on a manicured corner lot with matured plantings and a gorgeous Japanese maple tree.
This home boast, 2,257 square feet of living space with recently laid floors of hardwood and ceramic tile throughout. Many upgrades such as solid oak interior doors and oak molding accents, California Closets in the spacious master bedroom, Stainless steel appliances and the 19?X 50?+ heated in ground pool make this home a real gem.
- Lot: 9,240 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $322,000
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,205 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0023 B:0000 L:0025E
- Zillow Home ID: 56958968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Seagull Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 23.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
- 3 Seagull St Rockport, MA$355K31.51,685
- 8 Seagull St Rockport, MA$552K31.52,100
- 2 Seagull St Rockport, MA$557K321,760
- 15 Jerdens Ln Rockport, MA$410K321,236
- 4 Canterbury Ln Rockport, MA$558K332,649
- 1 Canterbury Ln Rockport, MA$564K42.51,760
- 10 Seagull St Rockport, MA$516K41.51,908
- 17 Jerdens Ln Rockport, MA$407K31.51,693
- 1 Seagull St Rockport, MA$384K221,227
- 7 Seagull St Rockport, MA$629K42.52,646
- 3 Canterbury Ln Rockport, MA$512K32.51,960
- 2 Canterbury Ln Rockport, MA$563K32.52,240
- 9 Seagull St Rockport, MA$489K41.51,836
- 12 Seagull St Rockport, MA$410K321,807
- 9 Jerdens Ln Rockport, MA$420K32.51,734
- 19-21 Jerdens Ln Rockport, MA$558K42.53,357
- 9 1/2 Seagull St Rockport, MA$412K21.51,547
- 4 Canterbury Ln UNIT 4 Rockport, MA$504K33.51,872
- 4 Canterbury Ln UNIT 4R Rockport, MA$542K322,284
- 16 South St # A Rockport, MA$486K42.52,557
Nearby Schools in Rockport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292