A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Views: 1,350 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $152,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ French Doors, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Satellite Dish, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Parquet, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Wood, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Parcel #: RIND M:17 L:2 U:3
- Zillow Home ID: 95334569
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $137-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03461 homes, this home is valued 3.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03461, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% higher than in Rindge, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03461 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rindge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|165 Hubbard Hill Rd Rindge, NH||$168K||2||1||1,008|
|166 Hubbard Hill Rd Rindge, NH||$175K||2||1||1,008|
|156 Hubbard Hill Rd Rindge, NH||$172K||3||2||1,052|
|84 Lachance Dr Rindge, NH||$330K||--||1||1,104|
|30 Sybil Ln Rindge, NH||$519K||3||1.5||2,337|
|72 Lachance Dr Rindge, NH||$375K||2||2||1,344|
|70 Lachance Dr Rindge, NH||$598K||3||2.5||2,700|
|38 Sybil Ln Rindge, NH||$647K||5||4||3,270|
|90 Lachance Dr Rindge, NH||$305K||2||1||780|
|153 Hubbard Hill Rd Rindge, NH||$159K||3||1||1,008|
|98 Lachance Dr Rindge, NH||$263K||2||1||864|
|64 Lachance Dr Rindge, NH||$576K||3||2||2,832|
|102 Lachance Dr Rindge, NH||$501K||3||3||1,600|
|104 Lachance Dr Rindge, NH||$703K||4||3||4,478|
|106 Lachance Dr Rindge, NH||$652K||4||2.5||3,596|
|108 Lachance Dr Rindge, NH||$450K||4||2||1,761|
|151 Hubbard Hill Rd Rindge, NH||$285K||5||2||3,050|
|150 Hubbard Hill Rd Rindge, NH||$164K||3||1||1,080|
|110 Lachance Dr Rindge, NH||$274K||2||1||840|
|58 Lachance Dr Rindge, NH||$317K||3||1.5||1,158|
Nearby Schools in Rindge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
6-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!