4 Standish Rd, Lawrence, MA 01843
Sold on 6/26/13: $175,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,338 sq ft
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Year Built:1956
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $175,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
The zestimate value might be lower than what the house is really worth as it was recently renovated and added about 500 sq ft of living area.
This is the best neighborhood in Lawrence. It is all single houses, very quiet, nice houses and friendly neighbors. I go take my dog for a walk everyday and the people are very friendly. It's a great place to live!
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Recreation room, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Exterior MaterialStucco, Wood
- High SchoolLawrence High School, Central Catholic, Notre Dame High School
- Middle SchoolSouth Lawrence East School
- Neighborhood NameColonial Heights
- Parcel #M:0038 B:0000 L:0004
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Zillow Home ID59233715
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow258
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$183,137||$172K – $198K||+$316||$136||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,480/mo||$770 – $1.8K/mo||-$43||$1.11||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 01843 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01843 homes, this home is valued 6.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01843 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.8% less than in Lawrence, and 47.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01843 home values.
Neighborhood for 4 Standish Road
- 8 Standish Rd Lawrence, MA$190K31.01,160
- 6 Standish Rd Lawrence, MA$235K32.02,400
- 5 Standish Rd Lawrence, MA$214K31.51,232
- 3 Standish Rd Lawrence, MA$183K21.51,228
- 1 Standish Rd Lawrence, MA$208K31.51,365
- 16 Cabot Rd Lawrence, MA$168K21.5720
- 18 Cabot Rd Lawrence, MA$176K21.01,026
- 20 Cabot Rd Lawrence, MA$183K42.01,417
- 22 Cabot Rd Lawrence, MA$187K41.51,376
- 50 Colonial Rd Lawrence, MA$243K32.02,501
- 52 Colonial Rd Lawrence, MA$210K32.01,833
- 56 Colonial Rd Lawrence, MA$212K21.01,934
- 69 Colonial Rd Lawrence, MA$241K34.01,181
- 60 Colonial Rd Lawrence, MA$176K21.01,170
- 73 Colonial Rd Lawrence, MA$191K31.51,452
- 10 Cabot Rd Lawrence, MA$188K31.01,263
- 9 Cabot Rd Lawrence, MA$224K32.51,777
- 77 Colonial Rd Lawrence, MA$203K31.51,369
- 6 Colonial Dr Lawrence, MA$193K31.11,304
- 4 Colonial Dr Lawrence, MA$193K31.51,305
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005