- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4 Stone Ridge Ln, Exeter, NH 038334 beds, 3 baths, 3,063 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $522,533
- Price/sqft: $171
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,063 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: EXTR M:019 L:016-55
- Zillow Home ID: 92805893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Stone Ridge Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03833 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% lower than in Town of Exeter, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
- 5 Stone Ridge Ln Exeter, NH$436K42.52,243
- 8 Stone Ridge Ln Exeter, NH$510K42.53,216
- 7 Stone Ridge Ln Exeter, NH$632K32.53,258
- 10 Stone Ridge Ln Exeter, NH$438K43.52,099
- 12 Stone Ridge Ln Exeter, NH$592K42.54,060
- 9 Stone Ridge Ln Exeter, NH$740K5571,002
- 11 Stone Ridge Ln Exeter, NH$597K333,130
- 3 Stone Ridge Ln Exeter, NH$640K434,449
- 1 Stone Ridge Ln Exeter, NH$543K42.53,106
- 2 Stone Ridge Ln Exeter, NH$503K42.52,775
- 19 Woodridge Ln Exeter, NH$524K52.53,200
- 17 Woodridge Ln Exeter, NH$494K432,847
- 18 Woodridge Ln Exeter, NH$504K42.52,847
- 16 Woodridge Ln Exeter, NH$523K42.53,012
- 21 Woodridge Ln Exeter, NH$457K42.52,635
- 20 Woodridge Ln Exeter, NH$391K331,851
- 15 Woodridge Ln Exeter, NH$508K433,681
- 23 Woodridge Ln Exeter, NH$401K422,074
- 14 Woodridge Ln Exeter, NH$461K42.53,079
- 22 Woodridge Ln Exeter, NH$451K322,693
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!