A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 6,069 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $3,790,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $510
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Radiant, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Wine Cellar, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH6_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Wood Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,429 sqft
- Parcel #: M:115 R:032 S:A
- Zillow Home ID: 56616935
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.3-4.8M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02482 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Wellesley as a whole. Among 02482 homes, this home is valued 405.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02482, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200% greater than in Wellesley, and 60% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02482 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wellesley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02482 home values.
|2 Stonefield Ln Wellesley, MA||$4.23M||6||6||7,696|
|27 Livingston Rd Wellesley, MA||$5.22M||6||8||8,720|
|9 Livingston Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.78M||4||4||3,529|
|1 Stonefield Ln Wellesley, MA||$3.85M||5||6.5||7,108|
|22 Livingston Rd Wellesley, MA||$2.82M||6||4.5||5,058|
|10 Livingston Rd Wellesley, MA||$2.38M||4||4.5||4,706|
|3 Stonefield Ln Wellesley, MA||$4.08M||5||6.5||8,500|
|34 Livingston Rd Wellesley, MA||$3.43M||Studio||--||6,170|
|107 Dover Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.65M||3||3.5||3,011|
|127 Dover Rd Wellesley, MA||$2.25M||5||3.5||3,404|
|39 Livingston Rd Wellesley, MA||$5.54M||6||8.5||8,213|
|108 Dover Rd Wellesley, MA||$4.52M||8||7.5||11,500|
|120 Dover Rd Wellesley, MA||$5.39M||6||8||10,000|
|1 Buckingham Ter Wellesley, MA||$3.25M||5||5.5||5,421|
|38 Livingston Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.28M||3||3||2,160|
|124 Dover Rd Wellesley, MA||$5.4M||6||7||9,702|
|46 Livingston Rd Wellesley, MA||$3.5M||5||6||6,693|
|157 Dover Rd Wellesley, MA||$3.35M||4||4||5,225|
|2 Buckingham Ter Wellesley, MA||--||--||--||--|
|106 Dover Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.24M||4||2.5||2,248|
Nearby Schools in Wellesley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.