A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,310 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $240
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Parcel #: M:05.10 B:00038 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58961379
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $247-397K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06357 home values will fall 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.1% fall for Niantic as a whole. Among 06357 homes, this home is valued 45.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06357, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in Niantic, and 13.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06357 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niantic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06357 home values.
|4 Sunrise Ave Niantic, CT||$432K||3||2||1,456|
|32 Billow Rd Niantic, CT||$366K||4||2||1,692|
|35 Bellaire Rd Niantic, CT||$394K||2||1||1,300|
|31 Billow Rd Niantic, CT||$377K||4||2.5||2,381|
|33 Bellaire Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$359K||3||1||864|
|33 Bellaire Rd Niantic, CT||$308K||2||1.5||1,256|
|37 Billow Rd Niantic, CT||$405K||4||2.5||2,319|
|43 Bellaire Rd Niantic, CT||$326K||3||2.5||1,785|
|42 Billow Rd Niantic, CT||$312K||3||2||1,754|
|31 Bellaire Rd Niantic, CT||$376K||4||3||2,110|
|28 Billow Rd Niantic, CT||$336K||3||2||1,674|
|29 Billow Rd Niantic, CT||$330K||3||2||1,647|
|35 Bellaire Rd Niantic, CT||$442K||2||1||1,308|
|53 Billow Rd Niantic, CT||$562K||3||3.01||2,333|
|38 Bellaire Rd Niantic, CT||$628K||6||5.5||3,408|
|43 Billow Rd Niantic, CT||$258K||3||1||1,080|
|27 Bellaire Rd Niantic, CT||$322K||3||2||1,438|
|46 Billow Rd Niantic, CT||$244K||2||1||672|
|45 Bellaire Rd Niantic, CT||$254K||2||1||624|
|30 Bellaire Rd Niantic, CT||--||Studio||--||8,000|
Nearby Schools in Niantic
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!