- Lot: 1.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 125 days on Zillow
- Views: 630 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- MLS #: 4355406
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement \ Full, Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Flood Zone \ No, Garage Location \ Under, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Private, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, LotDescription \ Level, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, Foundation \ Concrete, Basement \ Daylight, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, Basement \ Finished, Electric \ 200 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Security System, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement \ Walk Out, Style \ Contemporary, Driveway \ Gravel, Style \ Cape, Style \ Walkout Lower Level, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Cook Top-Electric, Basement \ Storage Space, GarageAndParking \ 1 Parking Space, Driveway \ Dirt, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Construction \ Existing, Style \ Tri-Level, LotDescription \ Trail\Near Trail, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Resort YN \ No, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 2 1\2, Land Gains YN \ No, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ Furnished, Interior Features CF \ Loft, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Sec Sys\Alarms, Interior Features CF \ Living\Dining, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Porch, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Tile, Floors CF \ Carpet, Land Use \ No, Dining Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Family Room Level \ L, Utility Room Level \ L
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,369 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: CARR M:203 B:070 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 95337606
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-370K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03598 homes, this home is 12.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03598, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 118.1% higher than in Town of Whitefield, and 5.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03598 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Whitefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (32)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 104 Little River Rd|
Nearby Schools in Town of Whitefield
3-4, 7-85.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!