- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 69 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $162,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: G697540
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Wetbar, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Wet Bar, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:23 B:0106 L:00037
- Zillow Home ID: 60102614
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is 36.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 0.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|16 Thompson St Vernon, CT||$115K||2||1||1,130|
|20 Thompson St Vernon, CT||--||6||2||4,356|
|6 Thompson Ct Vernon, CT||$127K||3||1||1,320|
|18 Thompson St Vernon, CT||$158K||4||2||2,380|
|24 Thompson St Vernon, CT||$180K||9||4||2,650|
|19 Thompson St Vernon, CT||$187K||8||4||3,200|
|23 Thompson St Vernon, CT||$209K||7||5||3,359|
|22 Thompson St Vernon, CT||$157K||6||2||2,369|
|2 Thompson Ct Vernon, CT||$117K||3||1||1,152|
|12 Thompson St Vernon, CT||$149K||5||3||2,280|
|91 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$121K||4||1||1,152|
|105 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$181K||8||5||2,880|
|42 Ward St Vernon, CT||$139K||4||1.5||1,652|
|54 Ward St Vernon, CT||$154K||4||2||2,368|
|96 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$193K||4||3||2,528|
|94 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$161K||4||3||2,410|
|87 Prospect St Vernon Rockville, CT||$155K||4||1||--|
|100 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$150K||3||2||2,312|
|62 Union St Vernon, CT||$133K||--||--||--|
|92 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$160K||6||2||2,368|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!