4 Townsend Ave, New Haven, CT 065122 beds, 1 bath, 1,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 927 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: N334634
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Partial basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:032 B:0872 L:01100
- Zillow Home ID: 57955995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Townsend Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Shore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.2% less than in New Haven, and 29.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Shore home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Shore home values.
- 3 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT$253K522,906
- 3 1/2 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT$146K311,112
- 8 Douglass Ave New Haven, CT$151K311,272
- 8 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT$193K321,459
- 5 Douglass Ave New Haven, CT$184K21.51,484
- 5 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT$179K11.51,202
- 10 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT$130K221,754
- 1 Townsend Ave # A New Haven, CT$210K311,515
- 2 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT$206K432,348
- 1 Townsend Ave # B New Haven, CT$227K31.51,480
- 7 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT$208K31.51,467
- 11 Douglass Ave New Haven, CT$261K322,124
- 1 Douglass Ave New Haven, CT$229K312,128
- 14 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT$135K211,580
- 17 Douglass Ave New Haven, CT$116K21998
- 20 Douglass Ave New Haven, CT$187K31.51,773
- 457 Lighthouse Rd New Haven, CT$178K421,824
- 461 Lighthouse Rd New Haven, CT$140K321,742
- 16 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT$179K42.51,778
- 453 Lighthouse Rd New Haven, CT$143K221,297
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.