4 Vista Cir, Dartmouth, MA 02747
Sold on 1/11/13: $1
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,200 sq ft
- Lot:6,534 sqft
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $1
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,COOLING \ None,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Raised Ranch,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Washer
- Days on Zillow424
- Elementary SchoolQuinn Elementary
- High SchoolDartmouth High School
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #M:0137 B:0005 L:0013
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- School DistrictDartmouth School District
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID63420928
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$240,599||$229K – $260K||-$623||$200||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,133/mo||$906 – $1.6K/mo||-$83||$0.94||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 02747 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Dartmouth as a whole. Among 02747 homes, this home is valued 12.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.5% greater than in Dartmouth, and 87.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02747 home values.
Neighborhood for 4 Vista Cir
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005