- Lot: 7,579 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 226 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,318 all time views
- 70 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $73,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $32
- MLS #: 21315900
- Parking: 0 space
- Partial basement
- Architectural Style \ Two Story, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Exterior \ Other, Foundation \ Crawl, Sq Ft Source \ Broker, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Community Sewer, Utility Prim Water Source \ Community Water, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,304 sqft
- Parcel #: 11-02-36-100-560.000-002
- Zillow Home ID: 76998428
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $79-133K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year. Among 47834 homes, this home is 68.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 82.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% less than in Brazil, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 47834 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brazil.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|W Kruzan St Brazil, IN||$79K||4||2||2,304|
|16 W Kruzan St Brazil, IN||$61K||3||1||1,360|
|10 W Kruzan St Brazil, IN||$89K||4||2||2,721|
|412 N Walnut St Brazil, IN||$58K||2||1||1,242|
|3 W Kruzan St Brazil, IN||$139K||5||2||4,864|
|16 W Kruzan St Brazil, IN||$59K||3||1||1,360|
|9 W Morton St Brazil, IN||$58K||2||1||1,180|
|3 W Kruzan St Brazil, IN||$109K||5||2||4,864|
|415 N Walnut St Brazil, IN||$63K||3||2||1,392|
|9 W Kruzan St Brazil, IN||$92K||5||3||2,491|
|413 N Walnut St Brazil, IN||$50K||2||1||832|
|22 W Kruzan St Brazil, IN||$86K||3||1.5||2,650|
|15 W Kruzan St Brazil, IN||$89K||3||1.5||2,890|
|5 E Kruzan St Brazil, IN||$54K||2||1||1,084|
|314 N Walnut St Brazil, IN||$70K||2||2||1,920|
|505 N Walnut St Brazil, IN||$139K||4||3||3,776|
|14 W Morton St Brazil, IN||$49K||2||1||837|
|23 W Kruzan St Brazil, IN||$56K||4||1.5||928|
|507 N Walnut St Brazil, IN||$60K||3||1||1,040|
|401 N Walnut St Brazil, IN||$175K||7||4||4,943|
Nearby Schools in Brazil
6-8, 10, 122.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!