- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,933 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $122,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 576000004
- Zillow Home ID: 62543421
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-150K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06040 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% increase for Manchester as a whole. Among 06040 homes, this home is valued 19.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% higher than in Manchester, and 106.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06040 home values.
|8 Waddell Rd Manchester, CT||$154K||2||2||1,584|
|14 Waddell Rd Manchester, CT||$154K||4||2||1,584|
|309 W Center St Manchester, CT||$141K||2||1||1,120|
|302 W Center St Manchester, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,434|
|20 Waddell Rd Manchester, CT||$153K||4||2||1,584|
|317 W Center St Manchester, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,484|
|5 Waddell Rd Manchester, CT||$124K||3||1||1,040|
|9 Waddell Rd Manchester, CT||$140K||4||1||1,258|
|13 Waddell Rd Manchester, CT||$153K||4||2||1,584|
|26 Waddell Rd Manchester, CT||$110K||2||1||850|
|18 Adams St S Manchester, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,344|
|308 W Center St Manchester, CT||$151K||3||1||1,152|
|327 W Center St Manchester, CT||$144K||3||1||1,152|
|19 Waddell Rd Manchester, CT||$152K||4||2||1,584|
|30 Waddell Rd Manchester, CT||$118K||3||1||988|
|22 Adams St S Manchester, CT||$135K||2||1||1,012|
|9 Trebbe Dr Manchester, CT||$144K||3||1||1,244|
|270 W Center St Manchester, CT||$154K||3||1.5||1,560|
|27 Waddell Rd Manchester, CT||$150K||4||2||1,700|
|36 Waddell Rd Manchester, CT||$106K||2||1||850|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!