- Lot: 4,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $173,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $136
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:098 B:442 L:001
- Zillow Home ID: 56074168
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 2.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% greater than in Lynn, and 7.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|56 Western Ave Lynn, MA||$237K||3||2||1,184|
|8 Waitt Ave Lynn, MA||$268K||3||2||1,417|
|8 Waitt Ave Lynn, MA||$237K||3||2||1,418|
|54 Western Ave Lynn, MA||$239K||2||1.5||1,184|
|3 President St Lynn, MA||$246K||3||1.5||1,877|
|11 President St Lynn, MA||$319K||6||2||2,670|
|53 Western Ave # A Lynn, MA||$326K||5||2||2,981|
|53 Western Ave Lynn, MA||$307K||4||2||2,364|
|12 Waitt Ave Lynn, MA||$248K||1||2||1,401|
|52 Western Ave Lynn, MA||$199K||3||1||1,080|
|60 Western Ave Lynn, MA||$313K||4||1.5||2,730|
|49 Western Ave # A Lynn, MA||$213K||3||2||1,176|
|14-16 President St Lynn, MA||$337K||4||2||2,356|
|14 President St Lynn, MA||$272K||6||2||2,356|
|49 Western Ave Lynn, MA||$228K||3||1||1,367|
|55-57 Western Ave Lynn, MA||$349K||2||2||2,229|
|642 Eastern Ave # 648 Lynn, MA||$295K||--||--||--|
|16 Waitt Ave Lynn, MA||$249K||4||1||1,523|
|638 Eastern Ave Lynn, MA||$197K||2||1||884|
|14 Stanwood St Lynn, MA||$226K||3||1.5||1,116|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!