- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- 376 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,577 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 1997 for $224,000
- Price/sqft: $559
- MLS #: 71680035
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Wood, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1\10 Mile, EXTERIOR \ Wood, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, AMENITIES \ University, CONSTRUCTION \ Block, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, STYLE \ Colonial, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet, COOLING \ Window AC, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood \ Coal \ Pellet Stove, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0117 B:0009 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55967929
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $353K-1.07M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02748 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for Dartmouth as a whole. Among 02748 homes, this home is 177.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 186.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02748, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in Dartmouth, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02748 home values.
|10 Water St Dartmouth, MA||$1.86M||4||3||2,476|
|448 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$1.3M||4||5||3,540|
|1 Seaward Ln Dartmouth, MA||$550K||3||3.5||1,508|
|4 Bridge St Dartmouth, MA||$478K||4||2||1,480|
|3 Seaward Ln Dartmouth, MA||$467K||3||2||1,954|
|13 Water St Dartmouth, MA||$700K||4||2.5||2,487|
|14 Water St Dartmouth, MA||$792K||3||2.5||1,018|
|4 Seaward Ln Dartmouth, MA||$681K||2||1||3,732|
|346 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$572K||4||2||3,206|
|338 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$559K||--||2||2,875|
|354 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$384K||--||2||704|
|322 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$766K||4||2||4,516|
|368 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$398K||2||2||1,500|
|368 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$712K||2||2||1,500|
|368 Elm St # VP1 Dartmouth, MA||--||2||2||1,482|
|368 Elm St # VP2 Dartmouth, MA||--||2||2||1,584|
|312 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$422K||--||--||--|
|354 Elm St South Dartmouth, MA||$369K||--||--||--|
|1 Prospect St Dartmouth, MA||$993K||4||2.5||4,364|
|344 Elm St South Dartmouth, MA||$319K||2||1||800|
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
1-5 & ungraded1.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!